One of the main products in the manufacture of doors and windows the European market PVC no mercado europeu, the PVC come increasingly gaining space in the civil construction market in Brazil, due to excellent performance of products manufactured with this material.
The PVC have your main compound with the sea salt, being the only one not totally oil-derived plastic.
In addition to being an ecologically friendly product, by be 100% recyclable not assaulting the ecosystem.
Composition of Polyvinyl PVA (UPVC) consists of:
• 57% chlorine (derived from sodium chloride-table salt).
• 43% ethylene (derived from petroleum that would be thrown on your extraction).
Estes aditivos fazem com que o uPVC utilizado na execução de esquadrias seja diferente daquele usado em tubos e conexões ou outros produtos.
To ensure unique properties to the product, additives are added that will guarantee:
• Thermal stability, proporcionando maior resistência das esquadrias ao intemperismo;
• Impact modifier additives, proporcionando maior resistência das esquadrias aos impactos;
• High concentration of white pigments, whose function is to enhance the resistance to UV radiation preventing color change UPVC.
Além de ser um material naturally insulating associado ao sistema de perfis de multicâmaras internas faz com que as esquadrias fabricadas com este material ofereçam um excelente desempenho termoacustico, strength and durability, ensuring a comfortable environment with low external noise interference.
Because they are of low conductivity of casings UPVC is a thermal insulator, Why avoid the dispersion of energy, providing savings of up to 40% the energy expenditure of heaters or air conditioners.